BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Jene E.
Tempe, AZ
I'm not much of a beer drinker but Budweiser is a classic. Any one who drinks beer has had a night of drinking Bud.
Kristen G.
I don't drink beer but when I do I drink Budweiser.it is sooooooooooo gooooood. If u like a good beer try this one!
Felicia T.
Savannah, GA
Budweiser products are designed with the customers in mind. I like the taste of the product, and it is not bitter.
Ellen B.
Huntington, WV
I like to drink out of a bottle not a can and ice cold makes it even better . i like the taste nice to unwind with
Magdalissa D.
Fort Myers, FL
I like that it's not a too big of a portion. It's smooth and tasty. I drink this all the time when I socially drink
Donna F.
Rockville, IN
I like Budweiser it is the only beer I will drink its smooth and easy to get down. i like it icy cold on a hot day.
Robert P.
Richmond, CA
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Bud has been there through it all there iconic and one of the best beers around that iconic can and iconic colors.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
I like the aluminum bottles simply because I believe it helps keep the beverage colder than glass bottles or cans.
Asia V.
Casper , WY
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans more...
Not bad. Cheap. But okay!! Widely liked so good for parties. Not too crazy of a flavor so you know what to expect.
Lindsay K.
Bohemia, NY
I really like this beer, it has a great taste. This size gives you a good buzz. I recommend this product to anyone.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart