BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Amber P.
Always been a favorite for my family at any social event. Really intense flavor, but definitely a thirst quencher.
Christina H.
Ventura, CA
This is one of my favorite beers. It tastes so good, especially when you’re around friends and family having a bbq!
Ashley F.
I prefer craft beer or light beers. This is too heavy and bitter. Does not suit my flavor pallet. Needs to update.
K D.
Archbald, PA
I don't drink beer more than once or twice every six months, but IF I had to choose, this would be the one I pick.
Stephanie D.
Gardner, MA
An all american favorite good anytime of the year or anytime of the day lol i prefer bud light but i like them both
Shari H.
The king of beers need I say more....great all around beer...the most unique flavor out there...great everyday beer
Lana G.
Chevy Chase, MD
There's someone aluminum does to the product inside and for Bud Heavy, it works! Great beer you can drink all day.
Sarah R.
DECATUR, AL
This is literally they only beer I will drink. It has a smooth full taste. I love it best on tap or in a can though
Molly S.
If you like beer, than this is a classic just to have ready in your fridge. It is very popular at sporting events.
Christina E.
My husband's go to beer is budweiser and why not enjoy it with him? I prefer other beers but I know this is his #1
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart