BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Kristal K.
Atlanta, TX
This is my husbands favorite beer. He gets a big can mostly from our load ez mart. I will also drink this brand, it’s not bad in taste. It’s also affordable.
Blanca S.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Beer 20 - 12 fl oz bottle, Beer 6 - 7 fl oz bottle, Budweiser Beer 8 Oz Slim Can more...
Love Busweiser, also so smooth and hits the spot after a long day.!  Even the mixed girl drinks taste amazing!! Especially in the summer ! So refreshing
Jessica H.
Leakesville
Budweiser is very good. The first beer I ever tasted. It isn't for the ones who like light beer. It is a strong tasting beer but soo good. Where I'm from we call them "skull busters".
Arlene K.
I am not much of a beer person. To be honest, I really hate the taste of it. But this really is not too bad. Does not have that nasty heavy taste that others have
Taylor O.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
One of my all-time favorite beers nothing can beat it and nothing can compare. Has great flavor and Pairs with almost any meal! Is America’s number one beer and you just can’t find another product that taste like this with its unique label and flavor
Samantha S.
Chicago
Really hate Budweiser honestly. It doesn’t taste good at all and it’s really strong. I personally cannot drink it. I know other people that really love it but I will never be a fan.
cassie r.
I don't care for this beer at all. It's good when ice cold and it will do if it's the only thing around. But even on the occasion that I do have one I always end up with a headache.
Jessie L.
Brownsville, OR
No. This beer is why I spent my adult life thinking I hated beer. The stigma might be real here, and I don't do Nascar. No thank you, I will buy a drinkable one.
Cecily T.
mckeesport
Review for: Beer 16 oz more...
My go to beer for tail gates, cook outs, or pretty much anything. I buy bud all the time, it’s super affordable and a great value. I keep coming back for more. Definitely recommend to anyone who likes beer!
Karissa t.
Review for: Budweiser Beer Cans - 30 CT more...
My husband drinks this beer. It is ok. If I was going to drink beer I would probably drink this. Just not much of a drinker honestly. But he likes this a lot. Better than really cheap beer without being crazy expensive
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink