BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Desiree J.
Brooklyn, NY
Of late I've been drinking this at the bar and restaurants.. Not sure but it's ok... Not the best when it gets warm
Maria L.
After a few ones i feel in a really good they kind of strong but very good taste when they are really really cold .
Lorie T.
Bristolville, OH
I love Budweiser beer. It's has been the same great taste for years. Great beer and good price. Very easy to find.
Angela M.
216 dairy corcoran ca
I give it a 5 Star cause this beer is so good. Its my choice of beer. Good taste if i can i would drink it everyday
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA
Budweiser original is my favorite beer, aside from Bud Light. The new aluminum bottles keep the beer colder longer!
Cynthia W.
Citrus Heights
Budweiser beer is America's beer.. always our first choice.. nothing beats a nice cold bud after a day of yard work
Brittney L.
Budweiser is the King of beers. Strong full flavored light colored beer. Only brand of beer my husband will drink!
Heather C.
lakewood
Great beer! It’s super cheap and tastes great. Comes in cans or bottles for convenience for every party or outing!
Mackenzie T.
Medway, OH
Great tasting beer its absolutely one of my favorites. Goes down real easy and it can get you drunk pretty fast lol
Osiris L.
Burbank, CA
The size is perfect. But not my favorite beer so far. I am not a beer lover, so it's hard for me to give a 5 start.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart