BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Kateri J.
Hogansburg , NY
Gross!! the nastiest beer I have ever tasted!! I don't drink beer at all, but this was by far the one I disliked most!
Montserrat C.
Belmont, MA
Una de las cervezas que más se vende en USA, y la cual recomiendo. Me encanta en días calurosos beberlas bien frías.
Kayla M.
O Fallon, MO
I love Budweiser! It's a well known beer brand. I love the taste especially ice cold. It's definitely my go-to beer!
Megan N.
Dyer, IN
Budweiser is great. Tastes good and has a higher alchol content than most beers! The cans are also colorful and cute!
Kayla G.
Second choice beer, but still never lets me down. Decent value, but there is better beer you can get for this price.
Amanda Q.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
This is normally what we drink. It's on the cheaper scale but still tastes good. This is usually always in our house.
Brittany O.
Chetek, WI
Just a beer, nothing special or pretentious. Kind of a plain Jane, but a good standby and something to come home to.
Kristin O.
Not a big Bud fan. My husband and I are more craft beer fans. To us this beer lacks flavor but it is the right price.
Tabatha S.
Purchased at: Walmart
It is actually my favorite (non craft) beer. The flavor is what I'm going for when I decide that I'd like a cold one!
Heather H.
A decent light domestic beer. I normally prefer a beer with a little more weight but bud is a good domestic fall back
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink