BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Brittani R.
Heavier taste. Heavier beer. Not bad for the price. More flavorful than other beers. Affordable for the most part.
Victoria M.
Hayward , CA
I am not a fan of this beer as it has a nasty taste. The one good thing that I can say about it is that it's cheap!
Julia S.
akron
My favorite kind of beer. This is the best beer to mt liking. Strong crisp taste. Good for a gathering at my house.
Cam H.
Orlando, FL
The king of beers. My go-to crap beer of choice. It just tastes like America in a can. Not great, but good enough.
Sarah R.
DECATUR, AL
This is literally they only beer I will drink. It has a smooth full taste. I love it best on tap or in a can though
Hope S.
I am not a big beer fan. This beer is kindof watered down and has a bit of a sour flavor that I am not to fond of.
Stephanie D.
Gardner, MA
An all american favorite good anytime of the year or anytime of the day lol i prefer bud light but i like them both
Jene E.
Tempe, AZ
I'm not much of a beer drinker but Budweiser is a classic. Any one who drinks beer has had a night of drinking Bud.
Becky L.
Convoy, OH
Favorite beer. If your looking for something not too heavy but bit too light on taste. This is your beer of choice.
Anna M.
I personally am more of a craft beer drinker. But when I decide to save a couple of bucks, you bet I'm getting bud
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart