BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
YURIKO A.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Love drinking beer out of glass bottles. they get cold so fast and enjoy sharing a case with friends on friday nights
Maricela G.
Eagle Pass
Something to drink in the company of good friends and family. I buy it weekly something cold good to have in fridge
Theresa L.
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Not my favorite beer, but is an acceptable beverage. Great cold and refreshing beer when nothing else is around :)
Ryan F.
Tulare
Beer is not my thing especially this one. I don’t care to drink it and it is something I won’t spend the money on!
Ashley F.
I prefer craft beer or light beers. This is too heavy and bitter. Does not suit my flavor pallet. Needs to update.
Yiana M.
Brooklyn
I love these beers ice cold. They have slight bitter taste but still a great beer. Wish they were low in calories.
Samantha B.
Frankfort, KY
So far Budweiser is my all time all American favorite beer. Great taste very smooth and good with a dinner cook out
🌻 A.
Santa Clarita
My husband's favorite beer. He loves it and I don't but I love America and I love by where it's made so that's cool
Jake P.
Las Vegas, NV
Budweiser too me is the classic American Beer and this is what you drink when you go to a ball game or just a bbq.
Kelsey S.
CLINTON, TN
This is the beer I drink when nothing else is available. Its not bad but its not my favorite either. Its just okay.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart