BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Destiny H.
It's an alright beer if you want to get drunk or buzzed fast! I like mixing it with Clamato to make my own michelada
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
You can't go wrong with a nice icy cold one! Its a well balanced flavor & a pack is affordable & usually on sale too
Dusty S.
Victoria, TX
I don't drink this beer, but I get it cause this is my brothers favorite beer, I've tasted it , but I can't stand it.
Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
Budweiser beer is my go to beer! I️ Love the taste of it. It is not powerful and it goes down very smooth. I️ Love it
brittany c.
Oneida, KY
Budweiser in the bottles taste MUCH better than in the can, not sure as to why but this is one of my favorite beers.
Amber O.
Charlotte, NC
Budweiser is always consistent and great for game days. It's my go to when I want to have a quick drink with friends.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
1,448 reviews
I feel like Budweiser is the beer of choice for most of America, it’s good but I definitely prefer other things to it
vicki h.
Cleves, OH
I really like how the beer tastes in the glass bottles and they are not too big that they get hot whil drinking them.
Jessica T.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Budweiser Glass Beer tastes so great and is very refreshing!! I enjoy drinking it with wings and nachos... Hahaha!!!
Amanda Q.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
This is normally what we drink. It's on the cheaper scale but still tastes good. This is usually always in our house.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink