BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Emily M.
Marion, KS
It is decently priced. Budweiser beer has a mild taste and is alright. I would recommend it. I am a repeat costumer.
Amanda P.
Washington, DC
Meh... Not the best beer I've ever had. Not the worst. It's decent quality for the price, but not my drink of choice.
Vicki T.
New Lexington, OH
Can find this just about anywhere!! Tastes great, very affordable and delicious. Tastes better than most competitors.
Scott M.
Belleville, NJ
One of the best ever...a defining national trademark of excellence....can you POSSIBLY get more American than a Bud?
Kayla G.
Second choice beer, but still never lets me down. Decent value, but there is better beer you can get for this price.
Jessica C.
Salem, VA
I love the light taste of the beer and the cost really fits in my budget! We love it and it's great for parties too!
Kristina S.
Clarksville, TN
One of my favorite beers. It's cheap and tastes good if you like a bite to your beer. I prefer it out of the bottle.
Shannon S.
Worcester , MA
Good beers! reasonably priced, too! I would highly recommend them to any beer drinker, for sure... one of my go-to's!
Chelsea M.
I think This one is my favorite beer. It seems more bubbly to me. Cans are better than bottles to me for some reason.
Priscilla M.
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
I like Budweiser and this glass are perfect. I use them when my husband friends. Come by. They get to drink from that
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart