BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Wildflower L.
I LOVE RED LABEL! I am definitely that girl that rolls up to an event with a red label in my hand! It is all I drink and has been my go-to drink of choice for years! Everyone knows me by my red label! **I have almost transitioned my boyfriend to red label. . .almost. . .😂**
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
My go to beer when im in the mood for one. Its better in the bottle though in my opinion. Buy this at bars or local beer distributers. The taste is smooth. And just right for me. Im not huge on beer but this one i will drink
Amber L.
Torrington, CT
Review for: Beer 24 - 12 fl oz bottle, Beer 16 oz lb lb, Budweiser® Beer 8-12 fl. oz. Bottles, Suitcase Beer 24 - 12 fl oz cans, Budweiser 16 Oz Beer Glass Bottle, Beer 18 - 12 fl oz bottle, Beer 40 fl oz; 1 qt 8 fl oz, Budweiser 16 Oz Beer 6 Pk Glass Bottles, Budweiser® Beer 15-16 fl. oz. Cans, Budweiser 16 Oz Beer 6 Pk Cans, Budweiser® Beer 18-16 fl. oz. Cans, Budweiser Beer 3-25 fl. oz. Cans, Budweiser 16 Oz Beer Plastic Bottle, BUDWEISER 10 Oz Beer 12 PK CANS, Budweiser Beer 12 Oz Glass Bottle, Budweiser 16 Oz Beer 4 Pk Glass Bottles, Budweiser Beer, 12 fl oz, 20 pack more...
It’s Budweiser what can I say. It’s the first beer I drank as a teenager. It’s cheap. It was always at every house party you went to, or every camping trip, or beach day. It’s just a staple for young drinkers. It’s so so on flavor once you’ve graduated to micro brews, but like I said, it’s cheap and alright when you need a substitute for your more expensive brews
Melissa M.
This company is awful. They focus on buying out family owned businesses and taking over the over sea trade of beer by paying lobbyists and making it difficult for wonderful breweries with beer that doesn't taste like water with a splash of fermented corn. Why make beer if you're going to use something besides Malz in the first place?
angela e.
Gary, IN
Review for: BUDWEISER PROMOTIONAL PACKAGING Chinese New Year Beer 16 OZ ALUMINUM BOTTLE more...
I love when beer comes in these containers it stays so cold one thing i cant stand is a warm beer i love my beer almost froze it stays so cold in this can for such a long time i definitely stock up when these cans come out
Holly M.
Churchville, MD
Always been a fan of this brand. All their beers go down smooth and have a great taste to it. Not bad for the price. Better than cheaper brands for sure. They have a great variety to choose from for different beer drinkers and I love that they put different designs on their bottles and cans every few months!
Jamie B.
Corpus Christi, TX
I am not a fan of beer. At all. For my husband's birthday, I agreed to try Budweiser for the first time and was pleasantly surprised. I have never tried a beer that I was actually able to enjoy. In fact, I had two or three! It's not something that I would ever describe as my go-to alcoholic drink, but I may consider drinking a couple more in the future.
Alice R.
Portage
I can not handle this beer. There is something in here that I am allergic to.  4 times, with no prior ingestion of any alcohol, I have tried this beer. At various ages, I have tried this beer. And each time, after the first beer, my face turns red, I break out, and I am sick. I avoid this beer.
Samantha S.
evansville
Review for: Suitcase Beer 24 - 12 fl oz cans more...
My go to beer! Either I am going to a party, grilling out, or relaxing at home this is what I have in the fridge. It doesn’t even compare to other beers, the smooth taste is very refreshing. I am a regular buyer of Budweiser beer. I would recommend this beer to anyone looking for an all around great beer!
Kristen H.
Apple Valley, CA
The look is a straw yellow color with a 2 finger head. Beers of this genre tend to all look similar.

The smell is of rice and grains, one doesn't pick up much of a hoppy smell at all, maybe slightly in the background, but this beer doesn't smell bitter whatsoever.

The taste is the best part about Budweiser aka the King of Beers. It is a simply delicious taste that is smooth and crisp EVERY TIME. It tastes of grain and rice not hops. This beer doesn't taste bitter or hoppy whatsoever. It is just the perfect beer for every occasion that one can think of. The taste is always the same, they get it right every time.

The feel is a great part about drinking Budweiser. It has a nice carbonation and is as drinkable as water. Although it's as drinkable as water, it definitely has flavor. The mouthfeel is bubbly and smooth and each one goes down faster than the last.

Budweiser is an amazing beer. People look down on it because it's a macro beer mass produced not craft etc. There's a reason why this beer is the King of Beers, because they have made the perfect beer for every occasion. Beer snobs step aside and grab one while watching the game or grilling out. I guarantee you won't be disappointed. It just goes with everything, everywhere, every situation. The Budweiser Brewery Tour in St. Louis was amazing also. Much more appreciation for this beer when you see the steps needed to brew this beer in person.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart