BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Diane W.
Pt Charlotte, FL
The classic American beer. Refreshing. Not too hoppy. Perfect amount of suds. Just a great beer when you want a beer
Brittany O.
Chetek, WI
Just a beer, nothing special or pretentious. Kind of a plain Jane, but a good standby and something to come home to.
Shay C.
Greenfield
I dont really like any beer but out of all the beers ive tasted this one is the best ! Smooth and tasty , best cold !
Kayla M.
O Fallon, MO
I love Budweiser! It's a well known beer brand. I love the taste especially ice cold. It's definitely my go-to beer!
Jennifer D.
New boston , MI
My favorite beer brand of all time. Most beer to me tastes like nasty water but this beer has a distinct taste to it.
Vanessa A.
first beer i ever had and the worst beer i ever had. This is carbonated water with a hint of hops. It is ok in price
Brittany R.
Wellington, OH
MURICA is what I think when I drink a bud. It is a true American brew. It is fairly priced and is easy to throw back.
Solis C.
Doral, FL
It is refreshing it taste awesome, I cool drink it every afternoon with my friends but I only drink on weekends haha
Becca T.
MI
An American classic beer. From the frogs to the Clydesdales, The taste has never changed. Best style is glass bottle.
Amanda M.
This is a family favorite so we keep it stocked for when my family members come to hangout. Budweiser Beer
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart