BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Kristin O.
Not a big Bud fan. My husband and I are more craft beer fans. To us this beer lacks flavor but it is the right price.
Cheri D.
Pawtucket, RI
It's.abeer that I Love to drink on a warm summer night after a long day at work. I Iove that it always meets the need
Lorena  R.
Personally I do not like darker beers. I found the taste of This beer to be too tart for me. I prefer smoothr beers.
Megan B.
Springdale, AR
Not as good as bud light but a decent everyday beer. Love all budweiser beers. Great ice cold straight outta the can.
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
This is too heavy of a beer for me. Too many calories. I like light beer. I wouldn't have this as my first choice.
Jacqueline S.
Perfect for a day on the lake. Love that I can twist the top on and off so that I can keep the bugs out of my drink.
Brooke S.
I am not the biggest fan of this beer, but it works for having a party or a get together. Good brand and okay taste.
Shannon S.
Worcester , MA
Good beers! reasonably priced, too! I would highly recommend them to any beer drinker, for sure... one of my go-to's!
Theresa M.
Taylor, Michigan (MI)
This beer is okay, but not my favorite. The fact that it's cheap makes up for the quality. You get what you pay for.
Lola L.
Bronx, NY
This beer is great. I love the no fuss, light cold refreshing taste that gets you a great buzz fast. It's a favorite.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart