BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Heather B.
Manalapan, NJ
Grosss I hate this beer so much haha literally have given it way to chances …….. Kinda feel like this beer is always flat
Aysen U.
Concord, NC
Didn't have this kind but had bud light. I like the aluminum bottles but they get warmer quicker because they are bigger
Marian W.
Waynesburg, PA
I like this more than budlight. Has a more full-bodied flavor. Easy to drink, goes down smooth. Your typical party beer.
Melissa R.
I don't usually drink budwiser it's little heavy for me but it's much bettering he aluminum bottles stays colder longer!
Crystal  D.
Ayer, MA
Annual summer vacation on Cape Cod always include these. Smooth with no bad after taste they will always be our favorite!
Tina B.
Gold Bar
I thought they were like pool bottles but u need a bottle opener, I didn't happen to have one so I had to use my door jam
Samantha W.
I love bigger cans in everything. I like this beer a lot. Great taste for a great price point. That's all I really need.
Nikki S.
Ceres, CA
Bud Weiser Ives my favorite beer. nothing going better on a camping trip, BBQs or family outings...love an ice cold bud.
Tatiana D.
Ozone park, NY
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
All I have to say is DELICIOUS. I had my parents try it and they absolutely loved it. No doubt about it. Would recommend
Taylor M.
Indianapolis, IN
Great taste in a beer. Personally I like the glass bottles more than the cans. I think it harbors a better tasting beer.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink