BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Lauren R.
Saint Peters, MO
Being from Saint Louis, this beer is basically a staple in our home. It has a nice taste, but it has a basic flavor.
megan r.
Review for: Beer 20 - 12 fl oz bottle, Budweiser Beer 12 Oz Glass Bottle more...
Best beer around u can drink it anywhere anytime great for parties or just chilling around the house nothing beats it
Melissa H.
Glasgow, KY
Who doesn't like Budweiser. Well branded, well known, been around for many moons. Carry products that we all can enjoy
Jonna M.
Willisburg, KY
Its an alright beer, really nothing special. It tastes okay, i would drink it if i had to. Not really my first choice
Lorena  R.
Personally I do not like darker beers. I found the taste of This beer to be too tart for me. I prefer smoothr beers.
Nicole L.
Traverse City
Another great beer. We always have some Budweiser in the fridge. Probably our favorite beer to have for any occasion.
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
You can't go wrong with a nice icy cold one! Its a well balanced flavor & a pack is affordable & usually on sale too
vicki h.
Cleves, OH
I really like how the beer tastes in the glass bottles and they are not too big that they get hot whil drinking them.
Kaitlin M.
Can't go wrong with the big tall boy, I'm more of a craft beer drinker but these are great for lake days with friends
Kelsey l.
Typical friday night beer. Cheap and decent taste. Has a stronger taste than other beers. Would recommend to others.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart