BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Cathy M.
Mount Blanchard, OH
I absolutely love the aluminum bottles. Glass and alcohol don't mix, but with the aluminum, no more drunken clean up.
Hannah P.
Flowery Br, GA
I'm not a big fan of canned beers, but this one tasted pretty well!! Solid flavor, and good price. Great for parties.
Ashley O.
Claremore, OK
Delicious. When you live in a state that only has 3.2 beer, you go with the least-watery kind, and that's Budweiser!
vicki h.
Cleves, OH
I really like how the beer tastes in the glass bottles and they are not too big that they get hot whil drinking them.
Kayla M.
Monongahela, PA
My husband loves this beer ! It's an easy party pleaser and the price is just right ! You can never go wrong with bud
Jennifer S.
I love the 8 Oz cans because it basically ensures me that there is no way that my beer will get hot before I'm done.
Kayla M.
O Fallon, MO
I love Budweiser! It's a well known beer brand. I love the taste especially ice cold. It's definitely my go-to beer!
Megan B.
Kansas City , MO
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Not my favorite, it's a little too heavy for me. It does have a pretty decent taste, and I wish I could get on board
Vanessa A.
first beer i ever had and the worst beer i ever had. This is carbonated water with a hint of hops. It is ok in price
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
You can't go wrong with a nice icy cold one! Its a well balanced flavor & a pack is affordable & usually on sale too
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink