BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Jayme V.
Cottonwood, CA
This is a good cheap and light beer when you just want to sit back and relax with a beer. Most people like it and I don’t think you can go wrong with purchasing this beer. Definitely does the job. Lol
Heather C.
Suffolk, VA
I like Budweiser but it's one of those beers I can't drink all night. To me, it is strong and when I look to drink a beer I don't look for a super strong tasting one. It's my second beer of choice.
Stephanie L.
Oroville
Whenever we go out on the lake or floating on the river with our family we always bring Budweiser. So refreshing while out in the sun and enjoying the time on the water.
Latara K.
Pendleton
#murica this is the only beer I drink on a regular basis. I don't care how basic that makes me sound, it's just smooth and has a full flavor that light beers lack.
Priscilla G.
Budweiser was a great tasting beer to me in my younger days. The packaging is simple, enjoy the different designs on their packaging.  The flavor is somewhat heavy, should i say. But still a good flavor. I would buy it again and recommend it as well.
Dillon S.
Lyles, TN
A solid beer for a good value. It is a staple at all bars and events so it is a solid beer. I have beers I would take over it but I have no issue drinking Budweiser.
Lenora A.
This is the best beer I have ever had I would choose this beer over any other beer my daddy my Grandpa drunk this beer their whole life's so if I want to get some good beer it would be this one right here the taste is better than any beer on this planet.
PRISCILA Z.
Seattle , WA
It's an inexpensive option as far as beer goes, so it would be unfair of me to critique it as if it were passing itself off as a higher quality microbrew, but even still, it's kind of like drinking moderately alcoholic water.
As a Wisconsinite, I grew up on Budweiser, so it has a nice nostalgia-inducing quality. But now that I'm 28 years old, it just tastes like 9th grade and poor choices to me.
Budweiser will always have a place in my heart. It gets the job done and makes it easy to have a great time with friends--but now that I can afford more expensive beers, it's fallen far, far to the wayside. Still a nice trip down memory lane, though.
Ashya L.
Great taste can’t just have one! Great graphics on the cans as well. And against going to ramble so I can hit the next button and again this is dumb having to write a huge paragraph
Amy I.
Rosamond, CA
Definitely not a fan of lighter beers. I can't stand carbonated water and that what it reminds me of. To be fair, it's probably the best light beer I've had. I just prefer IPAs.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart