BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
emily t.
These cans are okay, but it initially makes there be less beer in the can which is a waste of money. but they are cool!
Jasmine M.
St Petersburg, FL
The aluminum cans really help the beer stay cold for longer. Not my favorite beer, but it is a good option for parties.
Kelly M.
Swansea, SC
This is my mom's favorite type of beer and it seems to have rubbed off on me as well, because I can't get enough of it.
Shay C.
Greenfield
I dont really like any beer but out of all the beers ive tasted this one is the best ! Smooth and tasty , best cold !
Annie P.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the way this beer tasted in the aluminum bottles, especially when it is ice cold. It hits the spot every time.
Brittany R.
Wellington, OH
MURICA is what I think when I drink a bud. It is a true American brew. It is fairly priced and is easy to throw back.
elizabeth r.
Laguna vista, TX
Love Budweiser definitely my favorite. It's what I buy for any party and everyone of course drinks every last bottle.
Jennifer D.
New boston , MI
My favorite beer brand of all time. Most beer to me tastes like nasty water but this beer has a distinct taste to it.
Kirstin R.
Covington, GA
Keeps the beer cold longer! Doesn't freeze your hands off. Doesn't taste as good as the glass bottles but very close.
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
Nasty, nasty, nasty beer. I do not like how it taste or how it smells. I always avoid this beer if i see it anywhere.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart