BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Emily N.
Senoia, GA
Review for: Beer 16 oz more...
I drink very often, especially beer but when I do I drink either Budweiser or bud light. I light that they are smooth.
Anne S.
Omaha, NE
Great size for after work or grilling! Not too much and not too little. My husband loves these and only buys them now.
Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
This product is perfect for the summer. I like the taste. It isn’t too expensive. You can find it at any grocery store.
Michelle M.
Albuquerque, NM
It's not the greatest beer but it's beer if you're in a pinch and need a cheap drink, can't go wrong with Budweiser ;)
Ashley L.
Dallas, TX
This beer is terrible. It's too heavy and the flavor is not good. If it's all there is I will choose to drink no beer.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY
I like that the aluminum bottles have a screw on top but mostly they keep a chill to the beer longer than glass or can.
Dorriane I.
Jacksonville, NC
This is a very good beer. I like to grab a cold one of these on a hot sunny day after mowing the lawn. Very refreshing.
emily t.
These cans are okay, but it initially makes there be less beer in the can which is a waste of money. but they are cool!
Shelby S.
Oceanside, CA
Not my favorite but its a good buy when the marines are coming over to drink. out of the bottle is definitely better.
Angela H.
Perfect for a grab and go party option! Get through the whole pack, and you're well hydrated to go on with your night!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink