BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Kayla L.
Akron, OH
LOVE the 16oz 6 pack - Best idea ever made and I think it's an awesome price. Who does't love a classic American beer!?
Kristina Z.
Riverside
This is the go to every day kind of beer. Goes down smooth & great for the price point. I would recommend this product.
Judith S.
Marana, AZ
I love the size because you can fit a lot of them anywhere. I love the taste because I am more of a light beer person.
Cora M.
Budweiser is a classic all American beer but I am not a fan of strong flavorful beer more of a light beer type of girl.
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
I would give it 5 stars if it didnt give me a headache that makes me feel like i am waking from death the next morning.
Divina L.
Refreshing hot summer night out kind of beer , this is my go to when I need to take a moment and relax with a cold one
Stephanie B.
Escondido , CA
My favorite beer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a party must have always. It has the perfect taste love it for a summer party
ShayLynn C.
Republic, MO
Review for: Beer 16 oz more...
For the stout country man. It’s a beer with some flavor but gets you drunk fast r than any other beer I’ve encountered
Amber D.
Gilbert, AZ
Budweiser is my go to beer, every time! Smooth, all American goodness in a bottle. Light beers have nothing on the Bud!
Jessica L S.
Lake Orion, MI
Great Beer it has a good taste to it and it's very smooth.has no bitterness to it.I know a lot of people that Drink it
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart