BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Emerald K.
wichita
Again great for partys and get togethers and all but not my first choice on beverage im more the fruity kind of person
Brooke A.
Indianapolis, IN
I really enjoy drinking good beer and Budweiser is a good choice! Plus you can't dog wrong with something so American!
Kristen F.
Prairie Vlg, KS
Budweiser has always been one of my favorite beers! Perfect to drink with friends, family & neighbors!! So refreshing.
Kasey T.
Laurens, SC
Budweiser is always a hit with everyone at a party or family function. It's a name you can trust for quality products.
Catherine T.
New Hampton, NY
My favorite beer. I can drink tons of this and i never get sick of it. Inexpensive and my go to drink for all occasions
Britni S.
Leander, TX
Not my favorite beer or my beer of choice but it is a good quality drink! I'll definitely drink it if it's handed to me
Judith S.
Marana, AZ
I love the size because you can fit a lot of them anywhere. I love the taste because I am more of a light beer person.
Hannah B.
Lorain, OH
Tastes like college, but not quite as bad as natty, keystone, etc. Definitely a go to for long days of drinking games.
Terri A.
Glendale, AZ
Love to make my own mechelads with this beer would not choose anything other then Budweiser has to be one of my faves.
I don't drink beer, but my boyfriend does and he loves it! The taste is so singular and delicious! he buy it every time.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart