BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Kelsey P.
Silver Spring, MD
Always smooth and refreshing, great all year round! But even better when spring and summer are right around the corner!
lacey r.
Paducah, KY
Its the best beer outthere. less headache in morning. if your a beer drinker and want a great taste Budweiser way to go
Jessica W.
Edmond, Ok
This beer fills you up quickly, but it's an American Classic that most love, so we always buy when having get-togethers
p o.
Salisbury
Review for: Suitcase Beer 24 - 12 fl oz cans more...
Nothing more American than Sharon a case of bud heavy with good friends. Friends don’t let friends drink inferior beer.
Lisa H.
Akron, OH
I like Budweiser beer.Nothing like an ice cold beer when you want to take a break.Budweiser truly is the King of beer.
Lauren F.
Glen Allen, VA
Review for: Budweiser Beer 12 Oz Glass Bottle more...
Not a beer drinker usually. This was probably one of the first beers I ever drank in my life and it is not super tasty.
Erica McMann M.
Kokomo
Keep up the great product, Budweiser. Always one of my favorites, always a classic. I love the 4th of July patriotism.
Nicole N.
Clearwater, FL
Love Budweiser and have since I turned 21. It has such a true and original beer taste and it's everyone's go to choice!
Mariana L.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans more...
Strong than the regulares beers like coors, Heineken, Stella etc... one of my favorites. Bottles are better than cans.
Penny M.
Shawnee OK
I personally hate beer but my husband loves to drink beer and marinated meet in it also and he will only buy budweiser
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink