BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
It's a good choice and most people like it so it's a good one if people come over or if you go somewhere where it's byob
Karla C.
Classic beer in a cold can! One of my favorites to drink on hot summer nights. You can taste that freshness from the can.
Courtney L.
St Louis
Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. I hate this drink so much, the taste is horrible. But my spouse likes it so whatever.
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
This is always the brand of beer at parties and get-togethers. I think its decent for a beer and the price is manageable.
Rachel K.
Sheboygan
It's kind of a heavier beer but definitely one of my favorites. This is the right balance between a light and dark beer.
Clara F.
Arlington, VA
It’s one of my favorite kind of beers. It’s not so strong, neither so bitter. Smell strong but has an appreciable taste.
Rachel M.
Pound , VA
This is my go to for a Father’s Day gift because it’s my dads all time favorite beer and rightly so. Affordable and good.
Leidy K.
Phelan , CA
Favorite beer! it always tastes consistent and this is the beer I go for when I have family gathering BBQ - birthday parties!
Samantha B.
Westland, MI
It's definitely the best beer I have ever had! If I don't have Budweiser I have budlight. But my go to beer is Budweiser!
Ashley B.
Clearwater, FL
One of the only actual beers i would drink to be honest, i also really like the bud like limes as well. great flavoring.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink