BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Mandee C.
Payson, UT
If you are going to drink an ice cold one, a long neck is the way to go. Keeps it smooth and refreshing all the way down.
AMY B.
Midlothian, IL
Husband is a loyal fan of buesweiser, me not so much to heavy for my taste but he loves it and is very loyal to the brand
Jacquelyn d.
Salinas, CA
This beer is good it's not the greatest but I like that you can drink a sufficient amount before it actually affects you.
Samantha W.
I love bigger cans in everything. I like this beer a lot. Great taste for a great price point. That's all I really need.
Jessica C.
RAPID CITY, SD
Love Budweiser! It is a tried and true American beer that can be drank at anytime. It tastes great and has great flavor!
Madyson S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Glass bottles of bud are so much better than metal or aluminum because there's isn't that taste of aluminum in your beer!
Lauren E.
Providence, RI
Beer, american, go-to, classic, a vague reminder of frat party's (the classier ones). You can't go wrong with budweiser.
Camille H.
Indianapolis , IN
Is there anything better than the "tall boys"? I think not. They always seem to be cheaper than the shorts too. Win. Win.
carly s.
Boulder City, NV
Not a huge fan of beer but I will drink this beer. Not to strong and nice and smooth. I would recommend it to my friends
Vivian L.
The taste of this beer is not the best. I would prefer Corona over Budweiser any day. The taste is really bitter for me.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart