BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Jaclyn E.
Chicago
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans, Budweiser Beer Cans - 30 CT, Budweiser® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottles, Beer 12 - 12 fl oz bottle, Budweiser® Beer 24-16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottles more...
I like Budweiser. It’s my favorite beer to grab when I’m looking at a regular draft line up. You can’t go wrong with it.
carly s.
Boulder City, NV
Not a huge fan of beer but I will drink this beer. Not to strong and nice and smooth. I would recommend it to my friends
Raquel W.
Hartford, CT
It goes down nice and smooth, old but classic any day. I recommend to try out sometime just make sure its nice and cold.
Vivian L.
The taste of this beer is not the best. I would prefer Corona over Budweiser any day. The taste is really bitter for me.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
The aluminum bottle keeps the beer cold. It works great and is a great party drink. I like that the bottles look fun too.
Camille H.
Indianapolis , IN
Is there anything better than the "tall boys"? I think not. They always seem to be cheaper than the shorts too. Win. Win.
samantha l.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the deals and this is by far the best beer ever!!!!! I always go back for more. I can't stand the bud light though
matty d.
Love the aluminum bottles. no glass, easy to open resealable lids!!! also recyclable so it's eco-friendly!! LOVE THEM 5☆
Melissa R.
I don't usually drink budwiser it's little heavy for me but it's much bettering he aluminum bottles stays colder longer!
Mia G.
Saint Louis, MO
Delicious and refreshing. First beer I had when I turned 21. Budweiser is the hometown beer and will always be a staple.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink