BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Lesly B.
St george, UT
My husband drink beer more often then I do. He loves to pair this with a sandwiche or burgers. Good to bring to a picnic.
Nikki S.
Ceres, CA
Bud Weiser Ives my favorite beer. nothing going better on a camping trip, BBQs or family outings...love an ice cold bud.
Victoria C.
wilmington
My go to party beer. It reminds me of college nights and football games. It has a great taste without being overly hoppy.
Jill H.
Classic. I drink this when my sister and her fiance are with me because it's what they buy. It's cheap and gets ya drunk.
Gelica M.
Great for party's, the amount purchased is fairly priced. This brand is our go to when we need fairly priced beer!
Nathalie C.
Pretty smooth beer. This is one of the nmost common that we buy here at home and for parties. Everyone seems to enjoy it.
Katy M.
Mansfield, OH
This is really amazing to use in cooking and it just such a flavor to my bratwurst. I highly recommend you purchase this
Elizabeth W.
Manassas, VA
This is a beer that I really enjoy as well as my boyfriend. It has a good taste and it's not too strong but not too weak!
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
Budweiser is my favorite brand of beer. Some beer is bitter to swallow but this is absolutely great and goes down smooth.
tondrea m.
Stratford, CT
I'm not really a fan of buds, but it's an American beverage for the American man. has to be an aquired taste. not for me.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart