BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Taylor M.
Indianapolis, IN
Great taste in a beer. Personally I like the glass bottles more than the cans. I think it harbors a better tasting beer.
Jill H.
Classic. I drink this when my sister and her fiance are with me because it's what they buy. It's cheap and gets ya drunk.
matty d.
Love the aluminum bottles. no glass, easy to open resealable lids!!! also recyclable so it's eco-friendly!! LOVE THEM 5☆
kimi w.
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
This is also a good beer to drink my taste is coors light bud light will drink Busch light this is kind of close to those
David B.
Orlando, FL
I always enjoy Budweiser, however it I didn't enjoy that it was actually drinking less alcohol than a usual can of beer.
Stephanie C.
Plano, TX
Decent, inexpensive beer. Great for a summer night with friends or at parties. Tastes best in a bottle. Serve very cold.
Krystal Z.
Oceanside, CA
Perfect for beer pong. The perfect if your looking for cheap beer. Can be found in pretty much any store that sells beer
tondrea m.
Stratford, CT
I'm not really a fan of buds, but it's an American beverage for the American man. has to be an aquired taste. not for me.
Ashley D.
These bottles are the best! It always keep the beer cooler in the aluminum bottles. I highly recommend purchasing these.
Tim S.
Williamsburg, VA
I like the aluminum bottles for use on the beach; I don't have to worry about glass breakage and they are recyclable too!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart