BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Maranda B.
Tomball, TX
Hands down my favorite beer. Great taste, smooth. I can drink one at the end of the day to wind down, or drink with my friends to enjoy the night. Never met anybody that doesn’t enjoy this beer
Lauren P.
Boston
It’s Budweiser. It’s nothing special, but it’s EVERYwhere in the US. I don’t think there’s a more “American” beer. I much prefer Miller high life for the same price.
Tara G.
HUNTINGTON, WV
Budweiser was my first go to alcoholic drink. I never thought I would like beer because I hated it the first few times but then i switched over to Bud light and that's been my go to ever since.
Vanessa W.
Sanford
Review for: Suitcase Beer 24 - 12 fl oz cans more...
Great value for your money! Flavorful, moderate on carbonation, fun to sip! I am not a fan of light beers, so when I have a beer i reach for a Regular Budweiser.
Lori N.
Jeffersonville, IN
Review for: BUDWEISER PROMOTIONAL PACKAGING Chinese New Year Beer 16 OZ ALUMINUM BOTTLE more...
Yesss! Aluminum bottles can make all the difference in the world! I was on my second day of vacation at an inside waterpark with my husband, cousin, his wife and 3 kids one boy whom wasn't worried about girls yet. And 2 teenage girls whom was all about what every other teenage boy and girl thought about them, their hair, makeup, clothing or lack of! I had just about given up and retired to the hotel room to pull my hair out, when my cousin asks me to join him in a visit to the concession stand told me to have a seat at the tables. He comes back with what will forever go down in the history of the best beer and coldest I might add of all times! It went down so smooth I almost finished the whole thing in the first drink. Budweiser in an aluminum bottle changed the rest of my vacation! !
Flor I.
Frisco, TX
Review for: Suitcase Beer 24 - 12 fl oz cans more...
Budweiser is a light beer and I would always drink these during drinking games. It is a very affordable beer that you can get in bigger cases rather than just a 6 pack. I would recommend them to others.
Jayme V.
Cottonwood, CA
This is a good cheap and light beer when you just want to sit back and relax with a beer. Most people like it and I don’t think you can go wrong with purchasing this beer. Definitely does the job. Lol
Stephanie L.
Oroville
Whenever we go out on the lake or floating on the river with our family we always bring Budweiser. So refreshing while out in the sun and enjoying the time on the water.
Heather C.
Suffolk, VA
I like Budweiser but it's one of those beers I can't drink all night. To me, it is strong and when I look to drink a beer I don't look for a super strong tasting one. It's my second beer of choice.
Priscilla G.
Budweiser was a great tasting beer to me in my younger days. The packaging is simple, enjoy the different designs on their packaging.  The flavor is somewhat heavy, should i say. But still a good flavor. I would buy it again and recommend it as well.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart