BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
It's a good choice and most people like it so it's a good one if people come over or if you go somewhere where it's byob
Lesly B.
St george, UT
My husband drink beer more often then I do. He loves to pair this with a sandwiche or burgers. Good to bring to a picnic.
Rachel M.
Pound , VA
This is my go to for a Father’s Day gift because it’s my dads all time favorite beer and rightly so. Affordable and good.
Ashley B.
Clearwater, FL
One of the only actual beers i would drink to be honest, i also really like the bud like limes as well. great flavoring.
Samantha B.
Westland, MI
It's definitely the best beer I have ever had! If I don't have Budweiser I have budlight. But my go to beer is Budweiser!
Katina Y.
San Angelo, TX
These budweiser bottles have such a Nice, bold, crisp flavor. They go down so smooth and are delectable on your palette.
Josie M.
Bourbon, MO
Good taste full beer and flavor great with baking and makes things like beer bread taste awesome as silly as that sounds
Ashley M.
Columbia, MD
This is an ok beer. I don't mind drinking it has a simple crisp flavor to it and you are always bound to find it anywhere
Samantha O.
Watford City, ND
Budweiser does not reach out to my taste buds but is a sample in my home. Anhieser Busch did not go wrong making this one
Darlene L.
great taste and good times associated with this brand the flavor is great and always our go to in drink for get togethers
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart