BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Gabrielle  A.
Allston, MA
Me and my boyfriend always get these when we just want to relax and watch a movie. There smooth and go great with chips.
Colleen O.
Montello, Wi
Good tasting beer, refreshing and light. Bedweiser always seems to produce excellent beer and love their clydesdales too.
Amaya O.
Madera, CA
This is my number 1 favorite beer! I would recommend this kind to someone else , my family is a big fan of this beer too!
sheng x.
Miami
This is a good beer to drink, nothing to nasty, usually one can is good enough for me, because I'm not much of a drinker.
Karla C.
Classic beer in a cold can! One of my favorites to drink on hot summer nights. You can taste that freshness from the can.
Marian W.
Waynesburg, PA
I like this more than budlight. Has a more full-bodied flavor. Easy to drink, goes down smooth. Your typical party beer.
Lesly B.
St george, UT
My husband drink beer more often then I do. He loves to pair this with a sandwiche or burgers. Good to bring to a picnic.
Dana R.
Sugar Land, TX
Classic American beer. Not too strong but not watery. Classic drink to chill on and enjoy the night with! Perfect pricing
Jill H.
Classic. I drink this when my sister and her fiance are with me because it's what they buy. It's cheap and gets ya drunk.
Sam B.
Chatham, IL
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Budweiser tastes great and refreshing. The only problem is its a little heavy so sometimes it's better to go with light.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart