BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Vartine J.
Tampa, FL
It was delicious beer and tasty. Better than most beers and worth all the money so good and keep on drinking more after ome
Beth B.
Niles, MI
When ever we have get togethers we always purchase Budweiser & Budweiser light, It seems to be the beer most of us prefer.
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Just your typical beer glass, though I may have to see the Budweiser did taste much better in it than it did in the can :)
Chundranea M.
Lincoln, AL
This beer is totally disgusting. If you don't want to vomit don't try it lol. I have no clue how to explain the bad taste.
Ashley I.
My husband likes to have a few of these after a hard day at work. He seems to enjoy this seeing as he only buys this brand
Sharonda P.
Morganton, NC
Very good beer. Golden amber color and not too grainy. Enjoy ice cold for best result. Remember drink safely if you drink.
stefani p.
Stanley, NC
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
So refreshing , and yummy good. One of my favorite beers.

You should really try it by the draft beer, it taste way better!

Kailyn L.
Jacksonville, NC
Not a huge beer fan, but with some fresh lime and some salt, it's delicious. Plus it's never too expensive or hard to find.
Curtis  W.
Portsmouth, VA
Bud wis er will always be a favorite. Its domestic and I like it. There's not much more to say about this refreshing drink.
Marissa W.
Newburgh, NY
You get what you pay for. Does the job. Isn't the greatest tasting but when you're in college who really cares anyways! lol
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink