BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Rachel M.
Pound , VA
This is my go to for a Father’s Day gift because it’s my dads all time favorite beer and rightly so. Affordable and good.
Jessica H.
Evansville, IN
Budweiser is one of my top 3 go to beers. A six pack is perfect for a Friday night in with pizza and a Netflix marathon.
sara t.
Waterford, PA
Again, beer is beer. I drink Bud light but if this is what's left at the end of the night I'll drink it and not complain.
CHRISTINA D.
All American Classic. My number one pick. Ice cold Budweiser is the best for a BBQ or just any occasion. Great tasting 😍
natasha m.
Tasty. Fulfilling. Does the job. Sh shaken up with the new one and I don't think that I have a great way for a few years
SHANTA w.
Astoria, NY
I enjoy this nice cold beer with few packs of nacho sunflower seeds. I literally have it everyday please don't judge me.
Katie T.
Love the shape of the cans! Will choose this over other competitors because of this. It is easier to hold and looks nice.
Maria R.
The most American beer of champions there is, Budweiser is literally good with anything, and I will never be disappointed
Rachel K.
Sheboygan
It's kind of a heavier beer but definitely one of my favorites. This is the right balance between a light and dark beer.
Sara S.
Browns, IL
I don't like beer at all but if I was to drink any beer. This would be it. Also the only beer that we keep in out fridge
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart