BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Sabina B.
I love Budweiser, it’s a great beer!! It tastes great and I definitely recommend it, especially if you are a beer drinker.
Layla W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Budwiser has a great flavor, no awful after taste and great to share with a friend. An ice cold Bud is the best way to go!
Alyssa B.
huntington, WV
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
A bar near me always has $1 draft Budweiser and it's not too bad! Budweiser isn't too bad, but it's not my favorite either.
Christi W.
It's a cheap, American beer. Not the best, but not the most aweful. It really depends on your taste. I'm not too into beer.
Rachel S.
Acme , PA
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Love bud and like that I have the matching glass to drink it out of!!! The glass is a good size and holds a bottle of beer.
Olivia R.
Creston
Budwiser is an all around American beer. It isn't my first choice but is still good. When I think of keg beer I think bud.
Curtis  W.
Portsmouth, VA
Bud wis er will always be a favorite. Its domestic and I like it. There's not much more to say about this refreshing drink.
Yashia R.
After a long day, a nice cold Bud is in order! By far my favorite beer! Not too heavy, not too light and has a great taste!
Courtney C.
Arabi, LA
This is a definite must have at any back yard bash!! Always have a iced cooler filled with these for any outdoor occassion
maria a.
Waterbury, CT
Too watery I was using the bathroom a lot than again not much of a beer drinker did not like the taste it like a sour taste
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart