BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Bobbi jo G.
Woodhaven
Grew up around this stuff. Never used to like it before. Just drank Bud light, but now i am in love with the regular stuff.
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Love budweiser...especially when it's in a bottle because the taste is so much fresher and crisper than anything in a can.
Amber L.
Painesville, OH
I don't personally drink but when my boyfriend does he likes this kind alot he said it taste better out of a bottle though
Megan  P.
I always make sure that I buy the aluminum bottles because the beer stays colder longer and I like the bottles much better.
Gabrielle Y.
Rayville, LA
Review for: Beer 12 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
Budweiser is the American beer to me. It’s great, and packs a punch. Not for people that are dieting but it’s still great.
Margie G.
Quincy, MA
I love how light the aluminum bottles are and how clean the beer tastes inside. Perfect marriage between a can and a bottle
Hailey S.
Friendship, ME
This is my husband and his friends top choice of beer. I am not personally a fan yet, I just started to enjoy tasting beer
Elizabeth K.
Perfect amount for a small party or even for tailgating football games. Everyone always has plenty and they are a big hit.
Shania K.
Warsaw, IN
I drink this when I dont Want to get drunk. I like it when I want to have a good time a d hangout by a fire or on the lake.
Donna B.
Abilene, TX
Budweiser is go to beer. If you aren't a big fan, add some lime and you will really enjoy it! You can find it everywhere!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink