BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Hayle C.
Port huron, MI
I'm a bud kinda girl. For life. Will always recommend to everyone. It's good it's nktntoo expensive. Gives you a nice buzz
Veronica C.
Centerville, IN
Love it!!! Goes down so smooth! Never a hang over doesn't make me feel bloated. I love Budweiser. My all time favorite beer
Amy L.
Tulsa
Review for: Budweiser Beer 16 Oz 4 PK Cans, Budweiser 7 Oz 4/6 Pks Beer 24 Pk Glass Bottles, Beer 8 fl oz, BUDWEISER 10 Oz Beer 12 PK CANS, Suitcase Beer 24 - 12 fl oz cans, Beer 12 - 12 fl oz bottle, Budweiser 10 Oz Beer 24 Pk Cans, Budweiser Beer 3-25 fl. oz. Cans, Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans, Budweiser Beer 10 Oz Slim Can, Beer 18 - 12 fl oz bottle, Budweiser® Beer 25 fl. oz. Can, Budweiser® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottles, Budweiser® Beer 24-16 fl. oz. Cans, Budweiser 8 Oz Slim Can Beer 24 Pk Cans, Budweiser Beer, 12 fl oz, 20 pack, Budweiser® Beer 12-16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottles, Beer 24 - 12 fl oz bottle, Beer 20 - 12 fl oz bottle, Budweiser Beer Cans - 30 CT, Budweiser Beer 18 Oz Glass Bottle, Budweiser® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans, Budweiser Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk, Budweiser® Beer 15-16 fl. oz. Cans, Budweiser Beer 48-8 fl. oz. Half Pints Cans more...
Busweiser is always a safe bet. It’s got a good taste, but not the best. It tastes about the same in the can or the bottle.
paul l.
Cheshire, CT
Budweiser is a very unique beer, with a very distinctive taste. I truly believe that budweiser is the best beer out there.
Jessica T.
Phoenix, AZ
They don't call it the King of Beer for nothing! Crisp American lager. I always pour it in a glass so it's not too bubbly.
Danielle G.
Plainville , CT
I love Budweiser beer. It's one of the only beers I'll drink along with Blue Moon. Especially great on a warm summer night
Amber P.
Not a fan at all. I would not reccommend to others. The taste was not something that I enjoyed, which is why I gave 1 star.
Beth B.
Niles, MI
When ever we have get togethers we always purchase Budweiser & Budweiser light, It seems to be the beer most of us prefer.
Bev M.
Budweiser beer is a great beer the taste is nice and smooth I buy it for every party or get together and everyone loves it
Katelyn H.
Terre Haute
Review for: Budweiser 16 Oz Beer 6 Pk Cans more...
My favorite 6 pack on a budget. One is just enough for me so it lasts a while. Smooth flavor and great price. I recommend!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink