BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Jessica M.
It's got a strong wheat taste to it that other main stream beers can't come close to. It's my go to when I just need a beer
Jessica T.
Phoenix, AZ
They don't call it the King of Beer for nothing! Crisp American lager. I always pour it in a glass so it's not too bubbly.
jessica s.
Chatsworth
I don't really like the taste of it because its bitter. It has alot of yeast in it as well. Mainly it is a expensive beer.
Corinna G.
Chowchilla, CA
Too strong flavored don't care much for it i don't regularly buy this to drink but i,will drink it if there is nothing else
Austin P.
Roosevelt, UT
This has been one of my family’s favorite beers for as long as I can remember. Slightly bitter with an excellent hop taste.
Faye F.
Kissimmee
I will drink this if it's there but not my beer of choice as it is too heavy and makes you a little gassy after drinking it
Brittany B.
MUNCIE, IN
I personally like bud light over the original Budweiser!! Its just easier for me to drink I guess.. Tastes better to me#!!
Hayle C.
Port huron, MI
I'm a bud kinda girl. For life. Will always recommend to everyone. It's good it's nktntoo expensive. Gives you a nice buzz
Courtney O.
Zanesville, OH
Pretty smooth, but must be at a very cold temperature to enjoy. this beer is very affordable and is always my go too beer.
BRENNAN O.
Review for: Suitcase Beer 24 - 12 fl oz cans more...
Excellent. Good American beer. We need to keep the old beer companies alive. Stupid hipsters and their craft beer garbage.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart