BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
rebecca j.
Not only is the taste of Budweiser crisp and satisfying, but the American design on these cans are patriotic and collectible.
Alexandra S.
Riverside, CA
It's my husband's go to beer. I'm sure he's had his share of options beer wise but this is the number one to to brand he buys
crystal f.
Phoenix , AZ
I love it it's my favorite beer of them all. Has an awesome taste. I would recommend budweiser to anyone instead of budlight
Brandee A.
usa
BUDWEISER , you can't get any better. A great tasting beer and always the go to for any gathering AND its easy on your wallet
sara m.
Phoenix, AZ
Great Beer!! One of my Favorites. I recommend if its your first time drinking beer and great for big parties and gatherings.
Hope S.
Mooresville, NC
This beer is mediocre at best. It is at least better than BudLight. I wouldn't recommend it to another beer snob like myself.
Emily Z.
Irondequoit, NY
An American classic! My dad's absolute favorite beer. It's always a hit at parties and tastes so refreshing on a summer day!
brandy c.
Terre Haute, IN
this is my favorite it has the best taste and flavor and its perfect now for football sunday or sitting by the fire at night
Tiona Jo S.
Budweiser in the bottles are the best! The cans give the beer a very different after taste. That's why I prefer the bottles.
Shantell Z.
Stevens Point, WI
Review for: BUDWEISER PROMOTIONAL PACKAGING Chinese New Year Beer 16 OZ ALUMINUM BOTTLE more...
The taste is ok. Its not as great as miller lite, but I will
drink if there is nothing else. Price is ok not overly
expensive
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink