BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Crystal J.
Tucson, AZ
I prefer this over bud light. It has to be very cold to taste good. I prefer bottles but cans or draft tastes good as well
Courtney O.
Zanesville, OH
Pretty smooth, but must be at a very cold temperature to enjoy. this beer is very affordable and is always my go too beer.
kelsey w.
Coal Township, PA
Great beer, great tasting. Perfect for family & friend get togetherness!! The only beer I'll drink. It makes a perfect gift
Jessica B.
Gardendale, AL
Okay. Flavor is a little strong for me. I prefer Bud Light. But I do drink a regular Bud every once in a while and enjoy it
Sharonda P.
Morganton, NC
Very good beer. Golden amber color and not too grainy. Enjoy ice cold for best result. Remember drink safely if you drink.
Alyssia S.
Hilliard, OH
Budweiseier is the king of beer. It's cheap and tasty. If it's too much for you switch to bud light they are my go to beer!
Kirbi H.
Fort worth, TX
Hands down the best beer in the entire world. I love Budweiser sooo much! Nice, cold and crisp! I wish I had one right now!
Lisa R.
Maple shade, NJ
So good! Stays cold! Great for tailgating or parties! Easy to pack in a cooler or stack in a fridge. Great festive can too!
Donna B.
Abilene, TX
Budweiser is go to beer. If you aren't a big fan, add some lime and you will really enjoy it! You can find it everywhere!
Rai C.
Thibodaux, LA
I prefer bud light or platinum. When I have to drink Budweiser this is the only one I can tolerate..in a bottle, not a can.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart