BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Rachel S.
Acme , PA
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Love bud and like that I have the matching glass to drink it out of!!! The glass is a good size and holds a bottle of beer.
Hannah W.
Noblesville , IN
LOVE this beer. It has such a great taste and always gives me a good time. It isn't crazy expensive so it's a great value!
Vartine J.
Tampa, FL
It was delicious beer and tasty. Better than most beers and worth all the money so good and keep on drinking more after ome
Megan  P.
I always make sure that I buy the aluminum bottles because the beer stays colder longer and I like the bottles much better.
Chrisha B.
Budweiser!!!! My favorite beer! It upholds its promises and it has a crisp, cold taste that relaxes you from the first sip.
Kayla C.
Harlingen, TX
I love drinking this beer. I especially love when it's in a bottle because it is easier for me to drink and feels smoothr.
Angela D.
Liberty, MS
This is my go-to beer. It has a great flavor. It doesn't give you that heavy feeling you sometimes get with other products.
Deanna R.
Hoboken, NJ
Budweiser is my favorite beer. It's such a classic and is affordable. I am a repeat customer and I order at the bar often.
Alicia L.
Phoenix, AZ
The Budweiser beer are one of my favorites, specially when I want to hang out with friends, or take them when I go to camp.
Margie G.
Quincy, MA
I love how light the aluminum bottles are and how clean the beer tastes inside. Perfect marriage between a can and a bottle
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart