BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Marissa W.
Newburgh, NY
You get what you pay for. Does the job. Isn't the greatest tasting but when you're in college who really cares anyways! lol
Curtis  W.
Portsmouth, VA
Bud wis er will always be a favorite. Its domestic and I like it. There's not much more to say about this refreshing drink.
Elizabeth K.
Perfect amount for a small party or even for tailgating football games. Everyone always has plenty and they are a big hit.
Tiff H.
BUDWISER makes you wiser. lol hands down my favorite beer of all time. maybe it's because i grew up with it, but i love it!
Deanna R.
Hoboken, NJ
Budweiser is my favorite beer. It's such a classic and is affordable. I am a repeat customer and I order at the bar often.
Yashia R.
After a long day, a nice cold Bud is in order! By far my favorite beer! Not too heavy, not too light and has a great taste!
Logan V.
McLean, VA
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Just your typical beer glass, though I may have to see the Budweiser did taste much better in it than it did in the can :)
Ashley I.
My husband likes to have a few of these after a hard day at work. He seems to enjoy this seeing as he only buys this brand
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Love budweiser...especially when it's in a bottle because the taste is so much fresher and crisper than anything in a can.
Mattie J.
Saint Louis, MO
Love Budweiser, especially since it's brewed in my hometown! Just another thing for STL to be proud of. Such a great beer.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart