BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Alyssa H.
Waterloo
Budweiser is one of my favorite types of beer. I like the taste and its really not expensive. I would recommend this product.
Brooke A.
berea
Review for: Beer 12 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
My fiancé’s go to beer. I like the taste of it. It is rich but boy is it filling to someone who typically drinks light beers.
Kaitlyn M.
Toledo, OH
My number one beer. I have been drinking this for so long. Any party or gathering I go to or host I always have this on hand.
Autumn F.
Watertown, NY
My husbands favorite beer, he always makes me grab him a 30 rack every week and his buddies love it too! It's his go to beer.
jodiepittenger B.
Denham Springs
Purchased at: Walmart
Headache beer... flat tasting. Perfect for first timers. My boyfriend drinks bud light regularky but budwiser is not for me.
Kelsey Z.
Clarksville, TN
Love love love. I nice old Budweiser will literally go with anything and everything. Perfect for any occasion no matter what.
Maisi C.
Budweiser Beer is great to use to marinate some chicken breasts while cooking them in the oven! Nice strong flavor!
Manda S.
Hurricane
Its good for beer. I prefer a lite beer but not bad for a full flavor. They have good advertising and are a well known brand.
Ashley L.
Kingston, TN
Budweiser is one of my go to beers when i am not looking to spend a large amount of money.Its smooth and very easy to drink!
Anastasia N.
Budwiser is a nice darker beer. It's smooth, and tasty. I really enjoy this beer. I prefer Bud Light but will drink this too.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink