BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
irene r.
Rio Hondo
This has too much of a bold, harsh taste for my taste buds! It gave me a bad headache, it sure got me drunk pretty quickly
kelsey w.
Coal Township, PA
Great beer, great tasting. Perfect for family & friend get togetherness!! The only beer I'll drink. It makes a perfect gift
Nicole B.
Anita, IA
This is now the only beer that doesn't give my husband a headache. He's a stereotypical Bud Heavy drinker anyway. Perfect!
Megan  P.
I always make sure that I buy the aluminum bottles because the beer stays colder longer and I like the bottles much better.
Stephanie A.
Bronx, NY
Crisp. Light taste. Nice with peanuts and buffalo wings. I always purchase these beers for parties, get togethers and bbq's
Deanna R.
Hoboken, NJ
Budweiser is my favorite beer. It's such a classic and is affordable. I am a repeat customer and I order at the bar often.
Kathleen K.
Columbus, OH
I think it's sweeter than other domestic beers. It's a good one to fall back on when I don't feel like trying something new
Kirbi H.
Fort worth, TX
Hands down the best beer in the entire world. I love Budweiser sooo much! Nice, cold and crisp! I wish I had one right now!
Elizabeth S.
Phoenix, AZ
Good taste gets you drunk quick though the flavor isn't all that bad and when it's a cold one it's when it's at it's best.
Kristy G.
sacramento, CA
Not a bad beer for cheap beer. I prefer bud light over budweizer any day! Great for parties and bringing do friends houses
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart