BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Hope S.
Mooresville, NC
This beer is mediocre at best. It is at least better than BudLight. I wouldn't recommend it to another beer snob like myself.
jessica a.
MESA, AZ
Remind me of California my family there also. This is what we would drink over there with family it a classic and great taste
rebecca j.
Not only is the taste of Budweiser crisp and satisfying, but the American design on these cans are patriotic and collectible.
Kathryn C.
Spokane
Budweiser is not so tasty when it comes to beer. I don't prefer it much, tastes not so smooth. Don't like Budweiser too much.
Ashley A.
Washington, MI
An old classic beer. My dad drank this for a long time and my husband always gets one when we go out. One of his favorites.
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
I love the beer through this kind of bottle. Much better than a can. No worries and easy to hold as you drink. Very tasty!
Lauren H.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Budweiser is a classic American beer. Nothing fancy, but definitely consistent. It has a much fuller flavor than Bud Light.
Nancy P.
The flavor is very crispy and hoppy. Pours clear pale golden, nose is sweet toffee, floral, taste is sweet, grassy, floral.
Kammie E.
Hewitt, TX
My husband loves this beer it's the only one he drinks. I think he lives the strong taste it has but yet not over powering.
Kristelle J.
Good to have as a party drink
social environment
usually just sip it rather than chug
nice taste (better when refrigerated)
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart