BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Morgan F.
Wolcottville , IN
I like budweisers beer, and I'm not even a huge beer drinker. But I feel like the long knocks have a lot more flavor to them.
Maisi C.
Budweiser Beer is great to use to marinate some chicken breasts while cooking them in the oven! Nice strong flavor!
Lee C.
Chesterfield, MI
Love the aluminum bottles. The beer stays colder longer and i like that you can put the top back on if you are out somewhere.
Tyrondia W.
Rochester , NY
Any and all Budweiser products are awesome highly recommended they taste great smooth and much better when chilled just right
Holly M.
Chesterfield, Mi
I love myself a good cold beer after a long day. bud wiser is one I often choose. but putting beer on hold till baby is due :)
Brandy L.
La Follette, TN
Great fresh taste. Love the packaging and America feel! Would definitely recommend this product to my friends and my family.
Steve T.
Grace, ID
The cans are kinda cool and gives you something to look at while getting drunk. They also help decorate your party a little.
Jennifer M.
Indianapolis
Drank this more often in my younger days, but then it became to filling. Still a good beer but just to many calories for me.
jessica a.
MESA, AZ
Remind me of California my family there also. This is what we would drink over there with family it a classic and great taste
Chelsea C.
Kentuck, WV
I love the design of this Budweiser bottles and they taste really good especially after you've had a long exhausting day lol
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart