BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Gabriela A.
Rialto, CA
I personally love the tall cans better than bottles for this brand of beer. I usually get the 3 pack and it's very inexpensive.
Megan D.
These are perfect for tailgating! They are the perfect amount and the look is even great. Love Budweiser, great American beer.
Robyn  .
Gunnison, CO
I buy for my husband. He likes normal beers I my self am not a fan of the taste. But when it's the only thing to drink I will.
naomi l.
Harrisonburg, VA
Good beer for a good price...i always get good product when i buy it. Im always happy and satisfied and most likely drunk lol
Kaitlyn T.
Bandera, Tx
Great tasting beer! Never changes taste a all time favorite. Been around long enough to know your getting good quality beer.
Lindsey B.
Review for: Budweiser Beer Cans - 30 CT more...
Bud Id my ultimate fav beer I vomparrison in all others it tastes best however for some reason if it’s in a can it’s horrible
Anastasia D.
My fiancé drinks this beer ( I'm not a beer person, I prefer wine) and he likes it. But sometimes he says it tastes watery :(
Krissa H.
One of my favorite beer to drink, seems a little heavy at times and makes you seem full but other than that has great taste.
Jennifer r.
Kissimmee, FL
Bought this for the hubs and his friends.its very refreshing and smooth.the aluminum can allows it to get very cold very fast
Brooke A.
berea
Review for: Beer 12 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
My fiancé’s go to beer. I like the taste of it. It is rich but boy is it filling to someone who typically drinks light beers.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink