BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Tiona Jo S.
Budweiser in the bottles are the best! The cans give the beer a very different after taste. That's why I prefer the bottles.
Sarah S.
For me I enjoy Budweiser over bud light. It doesn't seem to take as long to get to the desired effect without the headache!÷
Hope S.
Mooresville, NC
This beer is mediocre at best. It is at least better than BudLight. I wouldn't recommend it to another beer snob like myself.
Thadd L.
Mt Pleasant, MI
With the Budweiser 16 oz cans you usually get a pretty good price for it so it comes out to be cheaper than buying a 12 pack
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
With so many excellent beers out there, Just a plain old Budweiser is not worth it. It's okay in a bottle; terrible in a can.
Connie C.
Corp Christi, TX
Lol used to be my dad's favorite. Still drink it when we have a barbecue! Love Bud...or bud light when I'm watching calories!
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
I got this cup this year as a Christmas present for my dad. He absolutely loved it. It fit his drink in it and kept it cold.
Yvette M.
Littlerock
I didn't see bud light on the list. But we drink bud light in our house and it's delicious beer. The price is is not bad.
Alexa T.
Fountain Vly, CA
I mean, cheap beer is cheap beer. Great for tailgates and larger sporting events. Always reliable to be cheap and efficient.
Rebecca B.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: Beer 16 oz more...
Good cheap beer. America. You know, all that kind of stuff. Surprisingly popular, usually this will run out before bud light.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart