BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Maisi C.
Budweiser Beer is great to use to marinate some chicken breasts while cooking them in the oven! Nice strong flavor!
Brittany G.
Bellefontaine, OH
Budweiser is my beer of choice. I love it weather it is on tap, bottle or can. Honestly in my opinion nothing compares to it.
Gabriela C.
Roanoke, TX
A very light, but still very tasty beer. The smaller can makes it harder for the beer to warm before you finisj drinking it.
Mandy S.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Beer 12 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
Affordable, but the taste is a little bitter. I really prefer bud light. I definitely rather drink it in a bottle than a can.
Connie C.
Corp Christi, TX
Lol used to be my dad's favorite. Still drink it when we have a barbecue! Love Bud...or bud light when I'm watching calories!
Brooke A.
berea
Review for: Beer 12 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
My fiancé’s go to beer. I like the taste of it. It is rich but boy is it filling to someone who typically drinks light beers.
Bessie F.
Clovis, CA
I love Budweiser I prefer light beer but this one is very good but if I drink more than one I do get a headache price is good
Manda S.
Hurricane
Its good for beer. I prefer a lite beer but not bad for a full flavor. They have good advertising and are a well known brand.
Sarah D.
I used to be a big fan of Budweiser until I tried their Michelob ultra, and the platinum. Still a great American beer though
Ashlee R.
Not my favorite beer, but not the worst thing either. It's not as smooth as I prefer but does not leave a bitter aftertaste.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart