BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Cheyenne L.
Odem, TX
King of beers 🍺 I drink mine with fruit salt and beer saly with of course a lemon wedge;; it's heavy beer than but light but it's so good one of my all time favorites!!!
Courtney W.
Great beer. Has great Flavor fairly affordable and super easy to find in stores. The company has done a lot of great things for the military and I completely support them!
Ruheyyah S.
Detroit, MI
Budweiser beer taste like water to me but it's a good beer if you drink enough to get you where you need to be so (bud be wiser )and drink moderately get it budwiser ;)
Kiana U.
Morgantown
Review for: Beer 16 oz, Budweiser 16 Oz Beer Glass Bottle, Budweiser Beer 12 Oz Glass Bottle more...
Budweiser is one of the top of the beer chain. You can’t compare it because it stands alone, it has since the Budweiser beer frogs do the horse and puppy dou! You can’t go wrong with Budweiser! Would definitely recommend!
Lorraine R.
Review for: Beer 16 fl oz; 1 pt more...
This beer is just not good to me, even if it’s ice cold. It tastes cheap, and has a very strong bitter taste. I prefer Blue Moon or Shock Top as opposed to Budweiser.
Robin M.
Chester
Budweiser is my go to beer. It's always around and it makes me happy. Many people say it gives them a headache or a hangover, but they're just light weights! :)
Cynthia G.
Middletown
I mean who hasnt heard of or tried Budweiser, it is one of the most popular brands. I really really like it as far as beer goes although the in-flight is my favorite.
Megan C.
Cleveland, OH
I prefer Budweiser (bud heavy) over bud light. It's an okay choice, but reminds me of what my dad drinks 🤣 I prefer to purchase a craft beer for the taste, but bud is alright on occasion.
Brittany H.
Gaston, OR
Review for: Beer 16 oz more...
I love Budweiser!!!! It’s a super smooth beer I enjoy a good beer cold of course it’s super affordable no room for improvement I think it is great the way it is super good flavor and I would recommend this to others
Teresa B.
Plain old Bud in the bottle. Not a regular beer drinker, however, when I have it's always been my "go to" beer. Thanks for Budweiser after all the years in business.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink