BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Amanda O.
I love Budweiser, taste strong and flavored. I can't explain how good it is, it's so much better than other brands in my opinion.
Melody H.
Has pretty good flavor and I love the classic taste! My father always drank classic Budweiser and its kind of a family staple :)
Jennifer D.
This is just the right amount for the hubby and I to have a fun time. Also its usually cheaper this way than on the bigger packs
Brittany W.
Lansing, MI
I just love how the bottle looks and the cold feeling on my fingertips as I'm about to go on a smooth journey down memory lane. 😊
Brittany D.
1,054 reviews
I don't drink much beer but if I do have one, I like Budweiser. It tastes so smooth, especially when it's ice cold in the bottle.
Katt M.
Dubberly
Such a smooth, good quality beer. Never been a big beer fan but my fiancee swears by this beer. And it's not to expensive either!
Telawana S.
There is nothing better on a hot, southern day than an ice cold Budweiser...not much of a beer drinker but I can drink 1 of these
Chris H.
North Conway , NH
Delicious refreshing beer made by America for America. It doesn't get much better than that. Every sip is like saluting the flag.
Erika B.
I love this beer and the shape of the cans are both unique and easy for holding, I buy this now instead of the regular can model
Richard N.
Norwood
Purchased at: Kroger
This beverage has a wonderful taste. Everyrhing about this product is enjoyable, from the color to the taste up until aftertaste
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink