BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Sara F.
Houston
The original and standard in my family. If any one is asked to bring drinks you can guarantee they will be bringing Budweiser.
Jason G.
Andover, NH
Review for: Beer 40 fl oz; 1 qt 8 fl oz more...
Always a top notch beer. No beer is more American than a nice Budweiser. Perfect to sit and relax after a nice hard days work.
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
Budweiser is my go-to beer. I love it. It's always been my favorite and always will be. Budweiser is a very good quality beer.
Jess R.
Ambridge , PA
I think this is one of every kids first beers
It’s so terrible it’s not even funny and this is what all divorced failures drink
Katie F.
Hickory, NC
Who doesn't love the all American beer ?!? It's the perfect brand to take anywhere you go and be able to hang out on all night
Laura B.
Murfreesboro, TN
One of my favorite beers of all time! It's great cold, but it's even great at room temperature! It is a perfect standard beer.
Lexi G.
N Ft Myers, FL
Cant go wrong with a classing Bud! This all american beer is great. I actually prefer bud heavy to its alternative light beer.
Tanel L.
Jersey City, NJ
I am honestly not a big fan of beer of any kind but my family does purchase this the most and I definitely wouldn't recommend.
Kels L.
I honestly don't like beer very much but this one has a pretty rich flavor and it reminds me of a lot of parties and it's cheap
Paige S.
Lenoir, NC
This taste good and feels good. Personally it gives me terrible burps though which is awkward when you're drinking with people.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart