BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Maria C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Not a big fan of beer, but as far as beer goes this has a decent taste. Plus, it has a higher alcohol percentage than Bud Light
Angelo S.
Buffalo
Review for: Beer 16 oz more...
Cheap normal beer. Nothing to great but just something to have when your out chilling with some friends. Sells for a good price
Lexy L.
Bloomington , IL
I'm a beer loving girl. My go to is always a bottle of Budweiser. There is always a case in me and my boyfriends refrigerator.
Samantha M.
Roxana, IL
Defiantely my favorite beer of all time. The taste is delicious and crisp. Add a little salt on the rim and it makes it perfect
Shalena K.
Pocatello, ID
Always go for the bottles over the cans. For some reason canned beer taste like piss. Bottles is the way to go. Can't go wrong
Amanda H.
I'm not really much of a beer drinker, but I do occasionally indulge on a Budweiser. It's not too strong or light. Perfect beer
Curtis B.
Boise
This is my go to camp fire beer, bar beer, and dinner beer. It says it on the label "king of beer" its pretty self explanatory.
Tosha W.
Georgetown, GA
If you're gonna drink a beer drink a real beer. Family favorite and definitely the best beer ever. I usually buy the tall boys.
Caitlin H.
Richwood
My favorite beer of all time! Great taste and goes down smoothly! Beer u deserve which every individual should enjoy regularly!
JADE B.
Boucherville, QC
This beer is not my favorite. i dont really like the taste.. i find it tastes like water . it is ok for a beerpong party tho..
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink